Ebooks are the 21st century way of distributing books on the electronic format. The world is full of readers and if you happen to have an android smartphone then you are in luck as we are going to discuss the how to download free ebooks for Android OS.
Reading books on the move is always a beautiful experience for the book lovers. The battle for ebooks and hard copy books is never ending and that’s not the topic! We are going to focus on how to get free ebooks for Android.
There are two ways to get free ebooks for Android. Let’s discuss them one by one.
Utilize Kindle From Amazon
Kindle format is slowly becoming the universal format for electronics books. Kindle readers on the other hand still need time to develop, but the format is readily available on every book that is available online, especially from Amazon.
- To get free ebooks from Kindle, you first need to download the free kindle app available through the PlayStore. Download it from here.
- Install the application into your Android OS.
- Open Up the App and login into your existing amazon account, or sign up for a new account.
- Browse the free books by clicking on the free books tab in the menu. You can filter for free books according to their popularity and price. Choose Low to High and you will be blessed with tons of free ebooks.
And Walla, you now have access to hundreds and thousands of free ebooks on Amazon. You can get access to some old books that are royalty free and can be read freely! The books are excellent and will easily satisfy your thrust of gathering and reading amazing books for free!
Download The Free Ebooks from PlayStore
PlayStore is the official repository for all kinds of applications, resources and other forms of media for Android smartphone. If you are using Android, then you should be familiar with PlayStore.
If you have been slightly open to what it has to offer than you can find that there is an option to download e-books right into your smartphone.
The steps are as follows:
- Open PlayStore
- Navigate to the Books Tab
- Cycle Through and select free Ebooks
- Choose an ebook. Enter your credit card details and move forward to download the free ebook.
- Read the ebook through an ebook reader in your smartphone.
The only drawback of downloading free ebook using the Playstore is the need for credit card details. For the mature audience, this might not be an issue, but if your smartphone is handled by kids, then it can prove to be a nuisance as they can accidently buy something that you do not need.
Free ebooks are awesome! They entertain us without spending a dime and reading a book always have greater returns in the future. I am an avid book reader and I love when people ask me on how to get a free ebook reader for Android.
Which e-books are you planning to download if given for free? Comment below and let us know. Happy Book Reading!